FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #7915993
Cool weather means the return of classic outerwearlike this Burberry London trenchcoat. Basic construction and a double-breasted front keep things strictly traditional, while cashmere adds a luxurious accent to its timeless style.
- Napoleonic collar; double-breasted button front.
- Epaulets; left gunflap; long sleeves with belted cuffs.
- Self belt can be tied, buckled, or removed.
- Front angled button-through welt pockets.
- Button-down rain flap; back vent.
- Virgin wool/cashmere.
In 1856, tailor's apprentice Thomas Burberry founded the British firm Burberry with a collection of outerwear. The house's most famous creation, the trench coat, was created for soldiers fighting in the WWI trenches. Fast forward 150 years, and today the brand is known for classically chic ready-to-wear, fragrances, timepieces, children's clothes, and more in addition to timeless trench coats. Its iconic check pattern is recognizable around the world as a mark of luxury.