Dover Riding Boot, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #06780695
A quest for equestrienne style leads you to this cleanly structured, polished Cole Haan Dover boot.
- Oiled vachetta or bridle leather upper.
- Doubled strap detail and shiny metal buckle ornament.
- 16"H to-the-knee shaft; 15 1/3" circumference.
- 1 1/2 flat stacked heel.
- Inside zip.
- Fully leather lined.
- Fully padded leather sock lining.
- Rubber mini-lug outsole with concealed Nike AIR® technology for ultimate comfort.
- "Dover" is imported.
About Cole Haan:
In 1928, Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan founded Cole Haan in Chicago as a men's shoe line known for exceptional quality and craftsmanship. Today, Cole Haan designs a wide range of shoes for women as well as men, along with a handbag collection, but the commitment to excellence remains the same. Many shoes in the collection feature Nike® Air technology in a perfect balance of style and comfort.