We couldn't resist the way these linens paired room- and mood-brightening red, white, and blue with the old-fashioned comfort of quilting. Machine wash. Imported.
- Denim dust skirts have an 18" drop.
- Captain's wheel pillow is wool on cotton canvas; ships pillow is cotton canvas. Spot clean.
- For diamond-quilted cotton canvas coverlets, select color when ordering.
Easy-care, no-iron sheet sets by Matouk are sewn in the USA of Italian-made percale. The white, 200-thread-count fabric is a 50/50 blend of Egyptian cotton and polyester embellished with two lines of embroidery in your choice of colors. Select color when ordering.
To see the photo with each piece labeled, click here
- Sets include flat sheet, 17"D fitted sheet, and pillowcase(s).
- Twin set comes with one standard pillowcase.
- Full and queen sets come with two standard pillowcases.
- Machine wash.
The son of a jeweler, John Matouk understood the principles of fine workmanship and quality materials. After studying fine fabrics in Italy, he founded Matouk in 1929 as a source for fine bed and bath linens. Today, the third generation of the Matouk family guides the company, whose headquarters were relocated to the United States from Europe during World War II. Matouk linens are prized worldwide for their uncompromising quality and hand-finished detailing by skilled craftsmen.