Free Shipping + Free Returns
Love Bag Snob? Love great jeans? This season, you're in for a treat. The doyennes behind your go-to blog have teamed up with DL1961 Premium Denim for a capsule collection of jeans to keep up with your busy lifestyle. Speaking to the transition trend, this edition of the DL1961 Premium Denim Emma cut flaunts artful ombre. DL1961 Premium Denim is crafted of revolutionary Xfit Lycra®. The cross-weave technology provides four-way stretch, creating 90% less pressure at stress points including the knees, inseam, and back rise. Revolutionary denim that moves 360° like a performance fabriceliminating sag, bag, and loss of shape, while maintaining the integrity and structure of the style, even after repeated wears.
- From the DL x Bag Snob: Snob Essentials Jeans Collection, a capsule collaboration between DL1961 Premium Denim and Bag Snob bloggers, Tina Craig and Kelly Cook.
- Emma cut in bali (navy/turquoise) dip-dyed stretch twill with waxy finish.
- Cross-weave technology provides four-way stretch, creating 90% less pressure at stress points including the knees, inseam, and back rise.
- Mid 8 1/2" rise; contoured waistband; 13" back rise.
- Fitted through skinny legs; 10" leg openings.
- Ankle-length; 29" inseam.
- Faux five-pocket style.
- Cotton/polyester; hand wash.
About DL 1961 Premium Denim:
DL 1961 Premium Denim is known for jeans that retain their shape, even after repeated wearings, thanks to revolutionary four-way stretch denim. The patented XFit Lycra® fabric features cross-weave technology that offers movement, helping retain a perfect fit on even body-conscious styles.