David Meister has created a show-stopping gown in the Season's favorite, navy. The dramatic bishop sleeves, split for cold-shoulder appeal, the plunging V neckline, and the beaded ornament, that gathers the ruching to a beautiful focal point, combine to make you the star of the evening. Add diamond teardrop earrings and take a bow.
- Crepe with sheer sleeves.
- Plunging, surplice V neckline with cut-in shoulders
- Long bishop sleeves with cutouts and bracelet cuffs.
- Ruching extends out from beaded ornament at Empire waist.
- Fitted silhouette with straight skirt.
- Floor-sweeping hem; back zip.
- Rayon with polyester lining; dry clean only.
- Made in USA of imported materials.
Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm.
About David Meister:
David Meister learned the art of designing with stretch fabrics while working for Danskin. That knowledgecombined with his vision of elegant dressesput the American designer on the map when he launched his eponymous collection. His line of beautiful, well-constructed cocktail dresses, day dresses, and evening gowns are favored by celebrities and socialites across the country.