Inspired by the gardens that flourish above the azure waters of the Mediterranean, Dian Austin Couture Home® creates a luxurious linens ensemble combining woven brocade, silk, and velvet. USA made of imported materials. We've finished with lace-trimmed "Callista" sheeting.
- Woven brocade gains further textural appeal from flecks of chenille and embroidered details.
- Duvet covers are trimmed with cording and jumbo tassels.
- Brocade is acrylic/viscose/polyester.
- Crushed silk dust skirts have an 18" drop.
- Striped linens are viscose/cotton/polyester/acrylic.
- Velvet is rayon/polyester.
- Rod-pocket velvet curtains are lined and weighted.
- Dry clean.
Lace-trimmed "Callista" sheets are 350-thread-count cotton. Machine wash. Select flat or fitted and color when ordering. Made in the USA by Matouk.To see the photo with each piece labeled, click here