"Brompton Court" bed linens from Dian Austin Couture Home® combine truffle and teal woven medallion brocade with chenille accents, velvet and silk textures, artisan embroidery, and hand-sewn couture details. Made in the USA of viscose, polyester, rayon, cotton, and silk.
- Dust skirt, silk taffeta; adjustable to 18" drop; pins included.
- Silk dupioni curtain, choose left or right panel. Rod-pocket style; taffeta border with scalloped tassel fringe. 54"W.
- Throw, 72"L x 48"W.
- Velvet medallion pillow (far left), teal velvet with oval medallion center and tassel trim.
- Passementarie velvet pillow (front center), teal velvet with dark chocolate scrollwork.
- Neckroll pillow (right), metallic silk with ruched center and tassel trim.
- Pieced pillow (center left), chocolate and teal with multicolor tassel trim.
- Sequined pillow (center back), dark chocolate rayon velvet with sequin and embroidered detail.
All pillows are made in the USA of imported materials. Dry clean. Sheets:
Luxurious white 600-thread-count Egyptian cotton percale sheets have embroidered rope border on flat sheets and pillowcases. By Hamburg House®.
- Choose (shown top to bottom) ivory, sable, chocolate, terra cotta, or (not shown) gold rope embroidery.
- Machine wash.
- Made in USA of Italian materials.
Coverlet no longer available.To see the photo with each piece labeled, click hereFor guidelines on how to measure for curtains, click here