Woven in Europe, brocade bed linens in a lush pearl hue capture the elegance of royal life. Made in the USA of imported fabrics by Dian Austin Couture Home®. Brocade is viscose/cotton/polyester from Belgium; crushed velvet is rayon/nylon. Dry clean.
To see the photo with each piece labeled, click here
- Brocade duvet covers are corded on all four sides.
- Standard and king shams have brocade centers, crushed velvet sides, braid seams, and brush fringe.
- Brocade European sham has crushed velvet ruched welt. Pure silk European sham has chandelle feather trim.
- Gathered, three-panel dust skirt of crushed velvet has an adjustable 18" drop; pins included.
- Pieced throw and oblong pieced pillow feature droplet bullion trim.
- Boudoir pillow with twisted cord trim is alligator-embossed polyester velvet.
About Dian Austin Couture Home:
Taking inspiration from fashion's most famous houses of haute couture, the Dian Austin Couture Home collection features luxurious bed linens and window treatments with a high level of attention to detail. Acclaimed home designer Dian Austin introduced the collection in 2006, and seeks out extraordinary textiles from around the world, crafting each piece with local California artisans.