Pink and ivory bed linens are frothed with loads of candy-pink tulle. This whimsical collection is handmade in the USA of domestic and imported rayon/mercerized Egyptian cotton jacquards, polyester, nylon, and silk fabrics by Dian Austin Couture Home®. Dry clean.
- Coverlet has a damask jacquard and tulle top, an attached butterfly jacquard skirt with 30" drop, and a texturized lining.
- Three panels form the double-shirred, pink polyester satin dust skirt with adjustable drop up to 18". Tidy pins included.
- Pieced standard shams with damask center and pink satin sides have tulle ruffles, organza fringe, and bow-ribbon braid.
- European shams are available in a butterfly jacquard with tulle ruffle or in a tulle ruffle-lattice pattern with damask center and silk sides.
- Weighted damask curtains have 6" rod pockets and a texturized lining.
Also shown: "Beautiful Ballerina" wall art from Oopsy Daisy Fine Art For Kids. Original artwork by Kristina Bass-Bailey is reproduced on stretched canvas in the giclee method. Choose brunette or blonde ballerina. Each canvas is 20"W x .625"D x 24"T. Made in the USA.To see the photo with each piece labeled, click here
About Dian Austin Couture Home:
Taking inspiration from fashion's most famous houses of haute couture, the Dian Austin Couture Home collection features luxurious bed linens and window treatments with a high level of attention to detail. Acclaimed home designer Dian Austin introduced the collection in 2006, and seeks out extraordinary textiles from around the world, crafting each piece with local California artisans.