Portraying Hollywood glamour, these bed linens are aptly named. From luxe plisse pleats with acanthus leaf pattern to lush faux-fox fur to silk dupioni and silk-blend panne velvet, every piece is a star.
- By Dian Austin Couture Home®.
- Duvet covers are corded on all four sides.
- Taupe plisse linens with platinum acanthus leaf pattern are polyester.
- Platinum-hued diamond linens are silk dupioni.
- Velvet fabric is a blend of rayon and silk.
- Pieced standard and king shams have an acanthus leaf plisse center, silk dupioni sides, panne velvet insets, and ruched velvet welt.
- Plisse pillow with velvet button has a hand-mitered silk frame.
- Three-panel panne velvet dust skirts have an adjustable 18" drop; pins included.
- Clipped faux-fox fur accessories are acrylic.
- Dry clean.
- Made in the USA of imported materials.
About Dian Austin Couture Home:
Taking inspiration from fashion's most famous houses of haute couture, the Dian Austin Couture Home collection features luxurious bed linens and window treatments with a high level of attention to detail. Acclaimed home designer Dian Austin introduced the collection in 2006, and seeks out extraordinary textiles from around the world, crafting each piece with local California artisans.