Dian Austin is our go-to source for luxurious linens with magnificent trimmings. Her fit-for-royalty collections always mix pattern and texture to perfection, and here, she begins with plisse damask in neutral shades that is brightened by just the right amount of lipstick pink, then finishes with silk and quilted velvet.
- Plisse damask pieces are handcrafted in the USA; polyester fabric is woven in Turkey.
- Crushed silk, three-piece, adjustable-panel dust skirts are USA made of imported fabric and have an 18" drop; pins included.
- Vermicelli quilted velvet duvet covers are handcrafted in the USA of imported cotton/bamboo.
- "Mrs. Montclaire" cotton velvet pillow is hand screened with water-based sepia ink and filled with down; USA.
- Dry clean.
- We added Lili Alessandra's "Coco" pillow made of ruffled netting over polyester. Spot clean. Imported.
About Dian Austin Couture Home:
Taking inspiration from fashion's most famous houses of haute couture, the Dian Austin Couture Home collection features luxurious bed linens and window treatments with a high level of attention to detail. Acclaimed home designer Dian Austin introduced the collection in 2006, and seeks out extraordinary textiles from around the world, crafting each piece with local California artisans.