Palatial bed linens combine luxe fabrics and trims with soothing hues for an elegant effect. From Dian Austin Couture Home®. Rayon, polyester, cotton, and silk. Dry clean; made in the USA of domestic and imported materials.
- Scalloped duvet cover in antique gold and palace blue floral fabric has corded edge trim.
- Embroidered trellis duvet cover is embellished with chenille tufts and available in your choice of colors; select color when ordering.
- Pleated silk dust skirt; 18" drop.
- Pieced throw, 48"W x 72"L.
- Trellis curtain, choose right or left. Rod-pocket style, brushed fringe; cotton sateen lining. 50"W. Sold individually.
To see the photo with each piece labeled, click hereFor guidelines on how to measure for curtains, click here
- Oblong envelope pillow, shown front, is blue with gold embroidered edges and flap. Tasseled details.
- Oblong pillow with side fringe, shown middle right, has floral jacquard center and trellis sides. Fringed edges.
- Trellis tufted square pillow, shown back right. Trellis embroidery over blue with center tufting. Piping at edges.
- Trellis neckroll, shown back left. Trellis embroidery over blue. Gathered ends.
About Dian Austin Couture Home:
Taking inspiration from fashion's most famous houses of haute couture, the Dian Austin Couture Home collection features luxurious bed linens and window treatments with a high level of attention to detail. Acclaimed home designer Dian Austin introduced the collection in 2006, and seeks out extraordinary textiles from around the world, crafting each piece with local California artisans.