These spectacular bed linens in cream and fawn are an elaborate arrangement of European-woven brocade with chenille accents, embroidered organza, shimmering velvet, and fancy trimmings. Made in the USA of acrylic/viscose/polyester, polyester, silk, and rayon/silk fabrics. By Dian Austin Couture Home®. Dry clean.
- Brocade coverlet with ruched velvet insets has a double-layer skirt of embroidered organza over taffeta.
- Pieced standard and king shams have brocade centers, silk sides, faux-crystal droplet beading, brush fringe, and more.
- Three-panel gathered dust skirt is velvet. Drop adjusts up to 18". Tidy pins included.
- Square "Cabbage Rose" pillow is silk with hand-appliqued ruched-velvet flower.
- Rod-pocket brocade curtains have weighted corners and are fully lined.
Lace-trimmed "Callista" sheets from Matouk are luxurious 350-thread-count cotton. Machine wash. Select flat or fitted and color when ordering. Made in the USA. To see the photo with each piece labeled, click here