Bed linens with a tribal twist. From Dian Austin Couture Home®. Dry clean.
- "Tanzania" striped linens and leopard chenille European shams are handcrafted in the USA of rayon/polyester with polyester faux-suede backing.
- We added "Anatolia" quilted linens in solid chocolate. Made in the USA of Egyptian cotton woven in Italy. Machine wash.
- We also added a 20"Sq. cheetah-spot pillow made of polyester and an 18"Sq. cotton pillow with beaded loops. Both, imported. Dry clean.
Easy-care, no-iron sheet sets by Matouk are made in the USA of 200-thread-count white Italian percale (a 50/50 blend of Egyptian cotton and polyester). Flat sheets and pillowcases are embellished with two lines of embroidery in your choice of colors; select color when ordering. Machine wash.
- Queen set includes flat sheet, 17"D fitted sheet, and two standard pillowcases.
- King set includes flat sheet, 17"D fitted sheet, and two king pillowcases.
- Additional standard pillowcases sold separately.
- Machine wash.
About Dian Austin Couture Home:
Taking inspiration from fashion's most famous houses of haute couture, the Dian Austin Couture Home collection features luxurious bed linens and window treatments with a high level of attention to detail. Acclaimed home designer Dian Austin introduced the collection in 2006, and seeks out extraordinary textiles from around the world, crafting each piece with local California artisans.