Diane von Furstenberg
440 Leather & Snakeskin Crossbody Bag, Dark Camel
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #11031196
Touchably textured in snakeskin and multi-tone leather, this Diane von Furstenberg mini bag pulls double duty with a convertible crossbody strap that doubles up to sit on your shoulder.
- Colorblock leather and snakeskin.
- Golden hardware.
- Chain shoulder straps with leather handles, 12" drop.
- Chain may be pulled through to form crossbody strap.
- Layered fold-over flap with magnetic snap closure.
- Metal and enamel bar edges flap.
- Back slip pocket with metal logo lettering.
- Inside, one zip and one slip pockets; jacquard lining.
- 6"H x 11"W x 2 1/4"D; weighs approx. 1lb.
- "440" is imported.
About Diane von Furstenberg:
Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.