Diane von Furstenberg
440 Mini Snakeskin Crossbody Bag, Sandalwood/Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #15917237
Sitting pretty on your shoulder or slung across your torso, this Diane von Furstenberg 440 mini crossbody bag dresses up convertible convenience in shiny snakeskin and signature hardware.
- Diane von Furstenberg snakeskin and two-tone leather crossbody.
- Light golden hardware; tonal topstitching.
- Chain shoulder straps with leather handles, 11 1/2" drop.
- Straps may be pulled through to form crossbody strap.
- Magnetic-snap flap closure with enamel bar detail.
- Back slip pocket with metal logo lettering.
- Inside, one zip and one slip pockets.
- DVF logo jacquard lining.
- 6"H x 8"W x 2"D.
- Bag weighs approx. 1lb.
About Diane von Furstenberg:
Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.