Glisten with every turn: The Diane von Furstenberg Straton clog, immersed with patent leather and adorned with a polished golden ornament, is a luxe must-have.
- Patent leather with golden hardware.
- Open toe with logo-engraved ornament on strap.
- Slip-on style.
- Patent leather overlays midsole and panels portions of heel.
- 3 1/2" wooden wedge heel; 1 1/2" platform; 2" equiv.
- Padded leather insole and lining.
- Rubber inserts on sole for traction.
- "Straton" in Brazil.
About Diane von Furstenberg:
Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
Heel height may vary by size.