Diane von Furstenberg
Sutra Canvas Hobo Bag, Olive/Snake
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #12396988
Start a chain reaction with the DVF Sutra hobo bag, a spacious silhouette crafted from sturdy canvas and snake-print whipstitching. Designed with two strap options to suit your daily needs.
- Two-tone canvas and smooth leather.
- Snake-print trim and whipstitching.
- Pale golden hardware.
- Whipstitched top handle with rings, 7 1/2" drop.
- Removable adjustable shoulder strap, 23" drop.
- Folded dipped top with hidden magnetic closure.
- Center tab with ring-and-hook clasp.
- Exterior back slide pocket.
- Inside, fabric lining; one zip and two open pockets.
- 11 1/2"H x 15"W x 5"D; weighs approx. 2lbs.
- "Sutra" is imported.
About Diane von Furstenberg:
Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.