Diane von Furstenberg
Sutra Patchwork Zebra Hobo Bag
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #11512364
From the Sutra collection, this Diane von Furstenberg hobo bag blends smooth and textured leather to form a patchwork zebra print. The double straps and roomy shape are ideal for daily safaris.
- Diane von Furstenberg "Sutra" hobo bag.
- Patchwork zebra-print leather with golden hardware.
- Tubular top handle; 7" drop.
- Detachable buckled shoulder strap; 20 1/2" drop.
- Hanging tag with DVF signature lips.
- Magnetic fold-over top with oval ring clasp.
- Inside, fabric lining; one zip and two open pockets.
- 9"H x 15"W x 5 1/2"D; weighs 2lbs 2oz.
- "Sutra" is imported of Brazilian material.
About Diane von Furstenberg:
Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.