Feeling knotty: Sueded leather cords twist together over the vamp for a nautical statement.
- Tonal leather joiners and backstay secure the design.
- Tonal back zip.
- 1 1/4" stacked platform climbs to 5" wedge heel.
- Rises approximately 2 1/2" up the ankle.
- Unlined; leather insole; rubber sole.
- "Niko" is imported of Italian material.
About Dolce Vita: Dolce Vita was created by two aspiring shoe designers, Nick Lucio and Van Lamprou, in 2000. Before Dolce Vita, Van worked as a Buyer and Nick worked as a salesperson for a major national retailer. They wanted to take their passion for footwear to another level, so they took all their profit sharing and sold everything they owned to enroll in a Milan shoe school. After two years of designing for other companies, they realized they wanted to start their own brand of high-quality women's footwear, and thus, Dolce Vita was born.