Double-Face Cashmere Coat, Flesh
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
- Double-faced felt coat by Donna Karan.
- Approx. 37"L front, 40"L back (from shoulder to hem).
- Exaggerated collar; open front.
- Long sleeves.
- On-seam pockets.
- Oversized fit.
- Removable belt cinched waist.
- Double-faced cashmere/cotton.
- Dry clean.
Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4.
About Donna Karan:
Donna Karan's 1985 debut ready-to-wear collection, Seven Easy Pieces, was revolutionary in its simplicity. After spending a decade at Anne Klein, Karan perfected her approach to easy chic looks for working women. She has translated her downtown vibe into everything from the initial ready-to-wear line to couture designs as well as intimate apparel, fragrances, home decor, hosiery and more.