Hues of bluestone, dark natural, and ice create the soothing palette of this bed linens ensemble from Dransfield & Ross®. Dry clean.
- "Beauford" duvet covers and matching accessories are woven in the USA of rayon, polyester, and cotton.
- Ribbon-framed shams and tailored dust skirt with ribbon border are made in the USA of imported linen. Dust skirts have a 16" drop.
- Pillow with mirror accents is linen/cotton. Imported.
- "Greek Key" pillow is made in the USA of imported linen.
- Ribbon-loop breakfast pillow is silk. Imported.
Easy-care, no-iron sheet sets from Matouk are sewn in the USA of Italian-made percale. The white, 200-thread-count fabric is a 50/50 blend of Egyptian cotton and polyester embellished with two lines of embroidery in your choice of colors. Choose color below.
- Sets include flat sheet, 17"D fitted sheet, and two pillowcases.
- Queen set come with standard pillowcases; king set comes with king pillowcases.
- Additional pillowcases sold separately.
- Machine wash.
About Dransfield & Ross:
Distinctively idiosyncratic with a couture edge, Dransfield & Ross home furnishings have an unmistakable style that stems from the creators' backgrounds in fashion and high-end textile design. For 16 years, John Dransfield and Geoffrey Ross have developed an ever-evolving collection that they recently expanded to include furniture and decorative accessories for home, desk, and bath. They are based in New York City.