A whimsical take on classic toile from Dransfield & Ross® House, the "Labreyer" bed linens collection is made in the USA. Dry clean.
- Toile duvet covers have unexpected pops of color. Made of linen/cotton woven in Italy.
- Shams and beaded toile pillow are made of pure linen woven in Italy.
- Oblong "Starwood" pillow, made of Italian fabrics, has a viscose face and a linen back.
- Mirrored pillow and pink velvet pillow are made of imported polyester.
- We've layered in "Vannerie" linens of quilted satin. Made of polyester with cotton fill. Available in your choice of colors; Mauve is featured. Select color when ordering. Machine wash. Imported.
Easy-care, no-iron sheet sets by Matouk are made in the USA of 200-thread-count white Italian percale (a 50/50 blend of Egyptian cotton and polyester). Flat sheets and pillowcases are embellished with two lines of embroidery in your choice of colors; select color when ordering. Machine wash.
About Dransfield & Ross:
Distinctively idiosyncratic with a couture edge, Dransfield & Ross home furnishings have an unmistakable style that stems from the creators' backgrounds in fashion and high-end textile design. For 16 years, John Dransfield and Geoffrey Ross have developed an ever-evolving collection that they recently expanded to include furniture and decorative accessories for home, desk, and bath. They are based in New York City.