Edie Confetti Acrylic Clutch Bag, Silver
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #9061878
Inspired by mid-century showgirl style, the Edie Parker "Edie" clutch channels vintage glamour with a sea of silver confetti.
- Edie Parker hand-poured acrylic clutch with silver confetti.
- Hinged opening with black kiss-lock closure.
- Interior features signature vanity mirror.
- 3 3/4"H x 8 1/4"W x 1 3/4"D; weighs approx. 1lb.
- "Edie" is made in the USA.
About Edie Parker:
Before launching Edie Parker in 2010, Brett Heymanfounder and designerlearned the ropes of high fashion while working for Gucci, Elle Magazine, Giorgio Armani, and Dolce & Gabbana. It is her adolescent obsession with vintage handbags and an affinity for the style of 1950s and 1960s socialites that inspire her creative clutches. While their creamy surfaces and metallic-flecked textures slip seamlessly into the fashion landscape, these vintage-inspired designs are hand-held sculpturesmore than mere bags. Notably, each piece is handmade in America from custom-poured acrylic, which accounts for variation in color, texture, and density.