This is the popular Eileen Fisher tunic style well-known for dressing up the designer's breathable leggings.
- Colorblocked crepe de chine.
- Ballet neckline with button front.
- Three-quarter sleeves can be rolled up with button tabs.
- Relaxed fit with dropped waist.
- Hem hits above knee.
- Silk; machine wash.
Necklace not included.Pants.
High-definition Eileen Fisher pants allow you to stay up to speed, in stretchy ponte, with a slick leather side-view surface.
- Stretch ponte with leather tuxedo stripe.
- Natural rise.
- Banded waist.
- Fitted through skinny legs.
- Pull-on style.
- Viscose/nylon/spandex; machine wash.
- Imported of Italian material.
About Eileen Fisher:
Former interior and graphic designer Eileen Fisher launched her self-named collection in 1984. The acclaimed designer made her mark with clean lines, simple shapes, and a timeless, functional style.