From New York to Milan, nautical navy and white ruled the Spring runways. Eileen Fisher capitalizes on the intrinsic appeal of this color combination by mixing textures, as well: grainy linen, glistening featherweight habutai, silky charmeuse, and elegant crepe. Better yet, the apparel's care is as effortless as their beautythey're hand-washable, so you can skip that trip to the dry-cleaners.
- Linen-Blend Sheer Open Cardigan:
Ultra-light cardigan veils your look with barely-there texture and saturated color. Eileen Fisher streamlined the design, leaving the front open for ultimate ease.
- Sapphire (blue) semisheer grainy, melange-fiber knit.
- Open front.
- Long sleeves.
- Simply rolled edges.
- Straight hem.
- Hand wash.
- Stretch-Silk Shell:
Trade jersey for charmeuse when layering under sheer knits and silky blouses. The lustrous fabric better complements their textures, enhances soft draping, and soaks up its gem tone.
- Sapphire (blue) stretch charmeuse.
- Rounded V neckline; thin shoulder straps.
- Gathering at center of neckline contours bust.
- Eileen Fisher signature fit is contoured and fitted at the bust, eased over the midriff.
- Pullover style.
- Hand wash or dry clean.
- Modern Crepe Pants:
An Eileen Fisher favorite for their versatility and fit, these pants won't lose their shape no matter how many times you wear them, and in summer-perfect white, you can expect to wear them often. When it's time to wash, simply throw them into your machineno dry cleaning.
- White bi-stretch crepe with elegant day-to-night texture and remarkable fit memory, great for travel.
- Regular rise; yoked waist contours to your body.
- Flat front and back stay smooth under tops and tunics.
- Straight style skims from hip to hem.
- Elastic pull-on waist.
- Machine wash.
- Made in USA of imported material.