"Skip the jewelry. This liquid, shimmering tunic is all you need. Toss it on, and you're off to a party. Add a sequined scarf if you'd like and don't forget wide leg pantsso fluid and elegant." Julie Rubiner, Eileen Fisher Tipster
It is no illusion that you can be effervescent and still engage in comfort. It is with this simple, glimmering ensemble that Eileen Fisher rewards you with a staring role in distinction.
- Wide-Leg Crepe Pants:
An Eileen Fisher favorite for their versatility and fit, these pants won't lose their shape no matter how many times you wear them. When it's time to wash, simply throw them into your machineno dry cleaning.
- Black bi-stretch crepe with elegant day-to-night texture and remarkable fit memory, great for travel.
- Regular rise; yoked waist contours to your body.
- Flat front and back stay smooth under tops and tunics.
- Straight style skims from hip to hem.
- Elastic pull-on waist.
- Machine wash.
- Made in USA of imported material.
About Eileen Fisher:
Former interior and graphic designer Eileen Fisher launched her self-named collection in 1984. The acclaimed designer made her mark with clean lines, simple shapes, and a timeless, functional style.