We've all been there before: last minute event and absolutely nothing to wear. Too dressy, too casual, too sparkly, too drabnothing seems quite right. But in her ongoing pursuit to simplify your life, Eileen Fisher designed a fabulous fix. With swingy tiers and a modest length, this LBD is fun yet polished. And the semi-sheer cardigan, a lifesaver on chilly evenings, complements the dress without covering it up.
- Long Crepe Cardigan, Women's:
Finally, coverage that doesn't hide your dress. Eileen Fisher designed this semi-sheer layer to complement your most decadent investments.
- Black gossamer crepe with ribbed trim.
- Open front; long sleeves.
- Easy-fit silhouette hits below hip.
- Banded cuffs and hem.
- Dry clean.
- Imported of Italian material.
- Tiered Georgette Dress, Women's:
As seen in People
magazine's "Style Watch" (March 2011 issue, p217).
Can an LBD be your best friend? With this flattering dress, Eileen Fisher makes a compelling case. Ready for any event at a moment's notice, this tiered design boasts an uncanny knack for getting along with all your favorite accessories.
- Black sheer, tiered georgette with tonal underlay.
- Scoop neckline and back.
- Thin shoulder straps.
- Easy-fit, A-line silhouette.
- Dry clean.