Corey Fur-Collar Puffer Coat
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #09241884
You'll be right on trend with the plum color-crave in this Elie Tahari Corey puffer with a dyed-to-match plush collar. And to temper the puffiness, the belt just adds a nice touch.
- Quilted tech fabric with dyed rabbit (China) collar.
- Zip front.
- Long sleeves.
- Seamed waist with ruched belt.
- Continental front pockets.
- Approx. 33"L back; zip seam pockets.
- Polyester with self lining.
- Down and waterfowl feather fill (90/10).
- Fur specialist clean.
Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2.
About Elie Tahari:
New York-based designer Elie Tahari first made his self-named line famous in the 1970s, when he perfectly captured the disco aesthetic. Over the years, the designer's style has evolved into clean lines and expert cuts on expertly tailored modern looks for men and women.