Ancient Horse Antique 19k Gold Intaglio Pendant, Cerulean
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
Individually designed by Elizabeth Locke and handcrafted in 19-karat yellow gold, this Venetian glass pendant modernizes the time-honored intaglio tradition. Though intaglios historically have practical purpose as stamps or seals, this Elizabeth Locke pendant gives your look an heirloom sensibility.
- Please note: Chain is sold separately.
- Elizabeth Locke pendant in 19-karat yellow gold with hammered finish.
- Venetian glass pendant with man and horse scene intaglio and mother-of-pearl backing, 30mm diameter.
- Intaglio made with modern glass using 17th century glass molds.
- Eight 4mm moonstone cabochons around bezel.
- Hinged bale, 13mm.
- 2 1/4"L overall.
About Elizabeth Locke:
Based in Virginia, Elizabeth Locke began creating her neo-classical jewelry in 1988. She draws on a lifelong fascination with the jewelry of ancient Etruscan, Greek, and Roman civilizations. Locke personally designs each piece, which is then brought to life by dedicated goldsmiths.