Goddess on Boat Intaglio 19k Gold Pendant, Pink
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
Individually designed by Elizabeth Locke and handcrafted in 19-karat yellow gold, this Venetian glass pendant modernizes the time-honored intaglio tradition. Though intaglios historically have practical purpose as stamps or seals, this Elizabeth Locke pendant gives your look an heirloom sensibility that's more fanciful than functional.
- Please note: Chain is sold separately.
- 19-karat yellow gold bezel with four faceted pink tourmalines and hammered finish.
- Pink Venetian glass center with goddess and boat intaglio and mother-of-pearl backing.
- Intaglio made with modern glass using 17th century glass molds.
- Hinged bale with security latch.
- 1 3/4"L.
About Elizabeth Locke:
Based in Virginia, Elizabeth Locke began creating her neo-classical jewelry in 1988. She draws on a lifelong fascination with the jewelry of ancient Etruscan, Greek, and Roman civilizations. Locke personally designs each piece, which is then brought to life by dedicated goldsmiths.