Elizabeth LockeRoaring Lion Intaglio 19k Gold Pendant, Pink
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #452074
Individually designed by Elizabeth Locke and handcrafted in 19-karat yellow gold, this Venetian glass pendant modernizes the time-honored intaglio tradition. Though intaglios historically have practical purpose as stamps or seals, this Elizabeth Locke pendant gives your look an heirloom sensibility that's more fanciful than functional.
- Please note: Chain is sold separately.
- 19-karat yellow gold bezel with hammered finish.
- Pink Venetian glass cushion pendant with roaring lion intaglio cabochon and mother-of-pearl backing.
- Two pink tourmaline cabochons.
- Intaglio made with modern glass using 17th century glass molds.
- Hinged bale.
- 1 2/3"/25mm drop; tourmaline, 4mm.
About Elizabeth Locke:
Based in Virginia, Elizabeth Locke began creating her neo-classical jewelry in 1988. She draws on a lifelong fascination with the jewelry of ancient Etruscan, Greek, and Roman civilizations. Locke personally designs each piece, which is then brought to life by dedicated goldsmiths.