Falling flat isn't so bad in this expertly constructed bootie from Elizabeth and James.
- Your choice of distressed mocha suede or gray leather.
- Topstitched, perforated trim and round toe recall menswear styles.
- Gathered tongue adds understated femininity.
- 3/4" stacked heel provides flattering lift.
- Finished with padded leather insole.
About Elizabeth and James:
Elizabeth and James brings a designer sensibility to the contemporary customer. Seeking to narrow the gap between designer and contemporary clothing, Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen are co-designers of this fashion label. Inspired by the mix of uptown and downtown, masculine and feminine, and casual and dressy, the Elizabeth and James collection is unique in the mixture of androgynous menswear-inspired blazers and shirts with delicate mini-dresses, feminine detailing, sequins, and unusual fabrics. Look to Elizabeth and James for fashion-forward styles made effortless.