To inspire his Fall 2011 collection, the ever-imaginative Erdem Moralioglu started by creating a compelling character: an abstract artist who comes unhinged, tearing apart her canvases and refashioning them into clothing. A tightly controlled sheath silhouette, however, foils the expressive print of this Erdem dress. Cutouts on the back provide a sultry touch, balanced with clean lines.
- Pink/multicolor brushstroke-print power mesh.
- Bateau neckline; wide straps with cutout detail on back.
- Set-in waist.
- Pencil skirt hits below knee.
- Back zip/clasp.
- Nylon/spandex; lining, polyester/spandex.
- Made in UK of Italian materials.