Eric JavitsSimba Squishee Shoulder Bag, Fuchsia
Free Shipping + Free Returns
From the signature Squishee® line, this Eric Javits shoulder bag looks good no matter what it goes through. Man-made fibers are woven to resemble straw but are more lightweight, flexible, and durable.
- Woven material is made of signature Squishee® weave: polypropylene/polyester.
- Leather accents and golden hardware.
- Adjustable shoulder strap with 18" drop.
- Bamboo tote handle with 5" drop.
- Flap top with snap closure and bamboo detail.
- Back exterior features open pocket.
- Printed canvas lining.
- Inside, zip pocket, two open pockets, and one slot for removable hand mirror.
- 6"H x 10"W x 3"D.
- Weighs 1lb.
About Eric Javits:
Eric Javits is known for his collections of inventive hats, handbags, and shoesall of which are designed to complement one another in a mix-and-match fashion. His designs are in the archives of the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute, recognized for their uncompromising design and enduring style.