For you, fashion is nothing without function. Not only did Eric Javits design this bag with a jewelry-like strap, but no matter what you put it through, it'll look great and treat you right. In addition to renowned durability, this clutch also features a clip so you don't have to dig for your keys after a fun-filled evening.
- Choose peanut (natural/tan) or hickory mix (black/tan) optically woven Squishee® material.
- Man-made fibers are woven to resemble straw but are more lightweight, flexible, and durable.
- Golden hardware.
- Rolo chain shoulder strap; 8" drop.
- Flap top closes on zip decorated with flower-shaped logo charm pull.
- Canvas lining with logo.
- Inside, multiple pockets, mirror, and key clip.
- 6"H x 9"W x 2 1/2"D.
About Eric Javits:
Eric Javits is known for his collections of inventive hats, handbags, and shoesall of which are designed to complement one another in a mix-and-match fashion. His designs are in the archives of the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute, recognized for their uncompromising design and enduring style.