Originally designed by Silvia Venturini Fendi for the Fall 2012 collection, the splendid, sophisticated new Fendi 2Jours bag has been introduced into the main collection and reissued in special editions for the Milan runways. Its versatility and enduring style is reflected in the name a play on the dualism concept each Fendi design embodies the number 2 and the French adverb "toujours," which means "always."
- Fendi printed coated canvas tote bag.
- Silvertone hardware and leather trim.
- Rolled tote handles.
- Adjustable/removable shoulder strap.
- Front enamel bar with logo lettering.
- Hanging leather and enamel ID tag.
- Open top with snap-tab closure.
- Center zip compartment divides interior.
- Fabric lining.
- 8 1/3" H x 10 1/4"W x 5"D.
- Made in Italy.
A Family Affair: About Fendi:
Established in 1925, the entrepreneurial house of Fendi credits its success to three main factorscreativity, technology, and craftsmanship (in the highest sense). These attributes come to life in Fendi's signature furs (completely transformed, shaped, redesigned, and reinterpreted by Fendi), and in innovative shoes and handbags that establish a new philosophy and define a style archetype.