For over a decade, the Fendi Baguette has earned iconic 'it' bag status. Designing in a range of colors, textures, and prints, Fendi continues to keep their signature baguette a trend-setterhere, in a whimsical fur fashion.
- Fendi metallic saffiano leather baguette.
- Multicolored panels shape monster face.
- Dyed fox fur (Finland) trims bottom of bag.
- Buckled, flat shoulder strap.
- Front flap with magnetic closure.
- Inside, zip pocket and handheld mirror.
- Suede and leather lining.
- 5 1/2"H x 10 1/4"W x 1 1/2"D.
- Made in Italy.
A Family Affair: About Fendi:
Established in 1925, the entrepreneurial house of Fendi credits its success to three main factorscreativity, technology, and craftsmanship (in the highest sense). These attributes come to life in Fendi's signature furs (completely transformed, shaped, redesigned, and reinterpreted by Fendi), and in innovative shoes and handbags that establish a new philosophy and define a style archetype.