This item is one of Ken's Picks. "Walk into a room, and all eyes will be on your Fendi Baguette."
NM Fashion Director Ken Downing
For over a decade, the Fendi Baguette has earned iconic 'it' bag status. Designing in a range of colors, textures, and prints, Fendi continues to keep their signature baguette a trend-setterhere, in a whimsical fur fashion.
- Fendi shearling (Italy) baguette with dyed monster face.
- Flat buckled leather shoulder strap.
- Dyed fox fur (Italy) trims bottom of bag.
- Flap top with with snap closure.
- Inside, lambskin lining; zip pocket and handheld mirror.
- 5 1/2"H x 10 1/4"W x 1 1/2"D.
- Made in Italy.
A Family Affair: About Fendi:
Established in 1925, the entrepreneurial house of Fendi credits its success to three main factorscreativity, technology, and craftsmanship (in the highest sense). These attributes come to life in Fendi's signature furs (completely transformed, shaped, redesigned, and reinterpreted by Fendi), and in innovative shoes and handbags that establish a new philosophy and define a style archetype.