For over a decade, the Fendi Baguette has earned iconic 'it' bag status. Designing in a range of colors, textures, and prints, Fendi continues to keep their signature baguette a trend-setter.
- Fendi dyed mink (Italy), dyed rabbit (Italy), and dyed Mongolian lamb (Italy) baguette.
- Goat leather trim with brass and silvertone hardware.
- Studded, buckled flat shoulder strap.
- Allover embellished front panel.
- Flap top with studded Fendi Zucca buckle.
- Inside, zip pocket and handheld mirror.
- Leather and suede lining.
- 5 1/2"H x 10 1/4"W x 1 1/2"D.
- Made in Italy.
A Family Affair: About Fendi:
Established in 1925, the entrepreneurial house of Fendi credits its success to three main factorscreativity, technology, and craftsmanship (in the highest sense). These attributes come to life in Fendi's signature furs (completely transformed, shaped, redesigned, and reinterpreted by Fendi), and in innovative shoes and handbags that establish a new philosophy and define a style archetype.