Celebrating its 15th anniversary, the Fendi Baguette has achieved iconic 'it' bag status. Designing in a range of colors, textures, and prints, Fendi continues to keep their signature baguette refreshing with a stunning sequined style.
- 3D sequins and beads cover satin handbag.
- Metallic leather trim and ruthenium hardware.
- Buckled, flat shoulder strap with 6" drop.
- Front flap with Fendi Zucca detail and magnetic closure.
- Leather lining; inside zip pocket and hand mirror.
- 6 1/2"H x 10 1/2"W x 2"D.
- Bag weight: 1lb. 10oz.
- Made in Italy.
A Family Affair: About Fendi:
Established in 1925, the entrepreneurial house of Fendi credits its success to three main factorscreativity, technology, and craftsmanship (in the highest sense). These attributes come to life in Fendi's signature furs (completely transformed, shaped, redesigned, and reinterpreted by Fendi), and in innovative shoes and handbags that establish a new philosophy and define a style archetype.