For over a decade, the Fendi Baguette has earned iconic 'it' bag status. Designing in a range of colors, textures, and prints, Fendi continues to keep their signature baguettehere, in fully beaded silk.
- Glass seed-beaded satin with calfskin detailed; silver hardware.
- Buckled, flat shoulder strap with 6 1/2" drop.
- Front flap with Fendi Zucca detail and magnetic closure.
- Satin lining; inside one open pocket.
- 5 3/4"H x 10"W x 2 1/2"D.
- Bag weighs 1lb 8oz.
- Made in Italy.
A Family Affair: About Fendi:
Established in 1925, the entrepreneurial house of Fendi credits its success to three main factorscreativity, technology, and craftsmanship (in the highest sense). These attributes come to life in Fendi's signature furs (completely transformed, shaped, redesigned, and reinterpreted by Fendi), and in innovative shoes and handbags that establish a new philosophy and define a style archetype.