A Family Affair: About Fendi
- From the Ceramic Quadro collection.
- Large polished 316L stainless steel square case set with 8 full-cut top wesselton VVS quality white diamonds.
- Highly scratch-resistant white polished ceramic bezel.
- White dial with date window at 3:00 and 56 genuine white diamonds in inner ring.
- Highly scratch-resistant white polished ceramic three-row bracelet with polished stainless steel links.
- Two-hand Swiss quartz movement.
- 0.06 total diamond carat weight.
- Water resistant to 5ATM (165 feet/50 meters).
- Individual serial number engraved on the case back.
- Push button butterfly deployant buckle.
- Made in Switzerland.
Established in 1925, the entrepreneurial house of Fendi credits its success to three main factorscreativity, technology, and craftsmanship (in the highest sense). These attributes come to life in Fendi's signature furs (completely transformed, shaped, redesigned, and reinterpreted by Fendi), and in innovative handbags that establish a new philosophy and define a style archetype.