If you're going to invest in a bag, shouldn't it give you options? Fendi has read your mind and now presents this aptly named Chameleon satchel. Carry it in hand when you want to show it off, or in the crook of your elbow when you need your hands free. What's more, pockets a-plenty make digging through your bag to grab a ringing cell phone a thing of the past.
- Pebbled leather.
- Signature Zucca cutout design on brushed golden hardware.
- Flat top handles with 4" drop.
- Removable, adjustable thin shoulder strap with 23" drop.
- Two-way zip around top.
- 11" square x 6"D; weighs approx. 2lbs 12oz.
- Metal feet protect bottom of bag.
- Made in Italy.
A Family Affair: About Fendi:
Established in 1925, the entrepreneurial house of Fendi credits its success to three main factorscreativity, technology, and craftsmanship (in the highest sense). These attributes come to life in Fendi's signature furs (completely transformed, shaped, redesigned, and reinterpreted by Fendi), and in innovative shoes and handbags that establish a new philosophy and define a style archetype.