A Family Affair: About Fendi
- Choose blueberry or cognac embossed lambskin.
- Light golden hardware.
- Chain and lambskin shoulder strap; 10" drop.
- Zip top.
- Gathered into metal Zucca buckle front.
- Cognac lining; inside, one open pocket.
- 13 1/2"H x 13 1/2"W x 4"D.
- Made in Italy.
Established in 1925, the entrepreneurial house of Fendi credits its success to three main factorscreativity, technology, and craftsmanship (in the highest sense). These attributes come to life in Fendi's signature furs (completely transformed, shaped, redesigned, and reinterpreted by Fendi), and in innovative shoes and handbags that establish a new philosophy and define a style archetype.