Mixed hardware and airily demure color update the iconic Fendi design.
- Cipria (light pink) leather.
- Golden and silvertone hardware.
- Top handle with rings; removable shoulder strap.
- Front logo plates.
- Zucca jacquard center frame top forms double compartment; turn-lock closure.
- Suede lining.
- Zip pocket.
- 10 1/4"H x 15 3/4"W x 4 3/4"D.
- Made in Italy.
A Family Affair: About Fendi
Established in 1925, the entrepreneurial house of Fendi credits its success to three main factorscreativity, technology, and craftsmanship (in the highest sense). These attributes come to life in Fendi's signature furs (completely transformed, shaped, redesigned, and reinterpreted by Fendi), and in innovative shoes and handbags that establish a new philosophy and define a style archetype.