For over a decade, the Fendi Baguette has earned iconic 'it' bag status. Designing in a range of colors, textures, and prints, Fendi continues to keep their signature baguette a trend-setterhere, in a whimsical fur fashion.
- Metallic python with multicolored dyed mink (Italy) and dyed fox (Italy) fur panels.
- Shiny palladium hardware.
- Crystal beads embellish monster face.
- Buckled, flat leather shoulder strap.
- Front flap with magnetic closure.
- Inside, fabric lining; zip pocket and handheld mirror.
- 5 1/2"H x 10 1/4"W x 1 1/2"D.
- Made in Italy.
Python cannot be sold or shipped to California.
A Family Affair: About Fendi:
Established in 1925, the entrepreneurial house of Fendi credits its success to three main factorscreativity, technology, and craftsmanship (in the highest sense). These attributes come to life in Fendi's signature furs (completely transformed, shaped, redesigned, and reinterpreted by Fendi), and in innovative shoes and handbags that establish a new philosophy and define a style archetype.