Ruching transforms a proper long-sleeve dress into a flattering, fitted frock.A Family Affair: About Fendi
- Black jersey.
- Gathered shawl collar trims V neckline.
- Ruched seaming accents bust .
- Long Raglan sleeves with ruched side panels.
- Seamed high waist.
- Two-tone grosgrain belt with golden square buckle cinches natural waist.
- Straight-skirt style.
- Bubble hem.
- Dress, rayon; belt, polyester/cotton rayon.
- Made in Italy.
Established in 1925, the entrepreneurial house of Fendi credits its success to three main factorscreativity, technology, and craftsmanship (in the highest sense). These attributes come to life in Fendi's signature furs (completely transformed, shaped, redesigned, and reinterpreted by Fendi), and in innovative shoes and handbags that establish a new philosophy and define a style archetype.