This item is one of Ken's Picks for Fall. "Mixed media makes a bold statement and the spike details add even more edge."
NM Fashion Director Ken Downing
Elegantly appointed with warm tones and a spiked heel, this Fendi hiking boot trekks through Fall 2014 with unmatched refinement.
- Fendi multicolor dyed calf hair (New Zealand) hiker boot.
- 4" pyramid-stud covered block heel.
- Dyed goat fur (Spain) tongue with lace-up front.
- Padded leather counter supports ankle.
- Lugged rubber sole provides traction.
- Made in Italy.
A Family Affair: About Fendi:
Established in 1925, the entrepreneurial house of Fendi credits its success to three main factorscreativity, technology, and craftsmanship (in the highest sense). These attributes come to life in Fendi's signature furs (completely transformed, shaped, redesigned, and reinterpreted by Fendi), and in innovative shoes and handbags that establish a new philosophy and define a style archetype.
Heel height may vary by size.