Signature Zucca peeks out from inside this Fendi icon.
- Cuoio (tan) leather.
- Tonal topstitching.
- Golden and gunmetal hardware.
- Top handle with rings; 4 1/2" drop.
- Detachable shoulder strap; 22 1/2"L.
- Turn-lock closures fasten peekaboo sides; center divide.
- Brown/multicolor Zucca jacquard lining.
- Inside zip pocket.
- Metal feet protect bottom of bag.
- 10"H x 15 1/4"W x 6 1/2"D.
- Made in Italy.
A Family Affair: About Fendi
Established in 1925, the entrepreneurial house of Fendi credits its success to three main factorscreativity, technology, and craftsmanship (in the highest sense). These attributes come to life in Fendi's signature furs (completely transformed, shaped, redesigned, and reinterpreted by Fendi), and in innovative shoes and handbags that establish a new philosophy and define a style archetype.